White Paper: Use of Atrius Assets and Navigation in COVID-19 contact tracing
WHERE IS MY VENTILATOR? WHY DID THIS TAKE SO LONG? HOW CAN WE TURN 10 BEDS INTO 20?
These questions, and so many more, can all be answered through real-time location services (RTLS) you can rely on. Location awareness allows you to continuously improve ROI, by optimizing patient throughput, workforce management and asset utilization, gain additional business intelligence and focus on your priorities, to achieve your organizational goals.
GAIN LOCATION AWARENESS WITH ATRIUS
Atrius is an infrastructure-grade common use IoT platform providing location-aware data for quantifiable ROI, regulatory compliance and business intelligence. Our solution leverages energy efficient LED light fixtures with embedded Bluetooth® Low Energy radio beacons, to provide ubiquitous coverage and readily available connectivity.
What makes Atrius different
- Ubiquitous – Technology integrated in your
- Cost Effective – Beacons embedded and powered
through the light fixtures, requiring no additional
installation or maintenance, eliminating redundant
hardware infrastructure and devices
- Scalable – Easily extend coverage to additional,
updated or new spaces
- Integration – Location-aware data can be utilized within
mobile applications and enterprise applications
- Consumer friendly – Does not capture or require
any personally identifiable information
REAL-TIME LOCATION SERVICES. DATA AGGREGATED IN CLOUD
Most importantly, Atrius creates a single point of location awareness truth, a common use IoT platform. All data is aggregated in the Cloud and made readily available for use within any mobile or desktop application through documented APIs and SDKs. Your data serves to enhance your business intelligence systems and productivity applications.
Why cloud based data aggregation is preferred
- Location Data – Real-time location services from user
device location, indoor positioning (IPS), asset location
and asset paths
- Secure – A comprehensive and integrated security
architecture combined with your privately managed and
- Common Use – Cloud-stored data available for use through
documented APIs and SDKs
- Control – You control who accesses your data
- Your Data – You decide which applications to create or what
systems to integrate with, and whether to develop those
applications in-house or with a third-party
ATRIUS IS THE COMMON USE, INFRASTRUCTURE-GRADE, LOCATION-AWARE PLATFORM THAT GROWS WITH YOUR SPACE. GET STARTED TODAY!